Saturday, October 10, 2009

Live from the Pangos All-South camp

I'll be at the Pangos All-South camp today at Parkview High School in Lilburn, Georgia. This is always one of the top events of the fall for the National Hoops Report. The event is for the top underclassmen in the Southeast.

Last year Quincy Miller emerged on the national scene. The year before it was Jelan Kendrick emerged as a national prospect. Who will it be this year? We are eager to find out.

I will be updating live from the event through Twitter. Follow me for the updates.

I will also be handing out invitations for my Georgia Hoops Fall Showcase at the event along with one of our camp coaches, Drew Catlett, a former assistant coach at Georgia State, West Virginia and other stops. He will be instructing players at today's Pangos camp and looking for the top prospects with me.

If you are interested in attending the camp, you can register today via ScoreLore. Click HERE to lock yourself into the camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment