Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bold prediction: Today is National Signing Day


Today is National Signing Day. But you probably knew that. Teenagers will sign what is essentially a contract that binds them to the college or university of their choice. (Where is the student-athlete's benefit in that? Nevermind, that's another column for another day.)

With that being said, there are still a number of players that are waiting to make their decisions. They have a week to sign, ending at 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 18.

I'll be posting my predictions on where the top 150 players (according to Scout, Rivals, Prep Stars and ESPN) go. I would attempt all 750 players on the new HoopScoop rankings. But I remembered that ranking 750 kids is pointless. So is predicting all of them.

Click HERE for my Twitter page
.

Feel free to post your questions in the comments section below or via Twitter. Consider this a National Signing Day Mailbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment