Thursday, September 24, 2009

Barnes ready for official visits

Harrison Barnes is getting ready to pack his bags for a month long of official visits. The nation’s top player has scheduled a slate of official visits and ready to make the next step in his recruitment.

Barnes will visit Oklahoma (Oct. 2), UCLA (Oct. 9), Kansas (Oct. 16), Duke (Oct. 23) and Iowa State (Nov. 6).

As always, Barnes is taking a very methodical and intelligent approach to his recruitment and wants to make sure he is finding out the information he is looking for.

“To date, the Fall Contact Period is going extremely well. I credit my previous unofficial visits for equipping me in making this process manageable,” Barnes said. “Initially not knowing what to expect while orchestrating the in-home and official visit schedules I didn't want to confine myself into making a fall decision without having adequate time to process all the information.

“As a result of this portion in the recruiting process being so positive and reaffirming, I'm feeling confident what I once thought would be a regular signing period decision now will be an early signing period decision. It has been humbling to see the support the six programs have shown me over the last year.”

No comments:

Post a Comment